Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cover letter


To Whom It May Concern:

Please find my resume as an applicant for this position.  I received a bachelor’s degree in Marketing from the University of Massachusetts Boston in the Spring of 2009.  In December of 2010, I completed an MBA program at the University of Massachusetts Boston, with a marketing concentration.  

 As a Marketing Assistant for The International Institute of Coaching, I have been responsible for generating strategies to increase membership.  In this position, I created numerous surveys to figure out why professional organizations were not affiliated with IIC and what benefits could be provided as an incentive for them to join. I also contacted professional coaching schools both accredited and non-accredited by the IIC to try and increase student membership.  I developed relationships with numerous Human Resource and professional coaching organizations and through these partnerships, was able to both increase IIC membership and generate benefits for the organizations.

I have a strong work ethic, and have been able to effectively budget my time.  I have exceptional communication skills and am able to work as a positive member of a team.  Employment at your firm would give me a tremendous opportunity to enhance my capabilities.

I look forward to hearing from you to discuss this position in further detail.

                                       
         
                                                            
                                                           
              
           Thank You.


                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                      Jay Skvirsky

No comments:

Post a Comment